Friday, May 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! Decor Elements

OMG...I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post. LOL, I could come up with a lot of excuses (been out of town for a few weeks, been chasing my fast moving daughter all over the place, been pregnant and sick, been in a few car accidents, been in a bit of a creative slump, etc.)...but I'll do my best and get back to posting on a regular basis.

Well, as promised, here are a few pictures of the Decor Element that came included in my Stampin' Up! kit. We found the perfect spot above our headboard for it. This Decor Element is the "Direction of your dreams" in medium (30" x 4") in color chocolate.
Here's the full view:
Here's a close up of the wording on the decor element:And here's a close up of the flying birds:

No comments:

Post a Comment