Friday, May 1, 2009

It's National Scrapbooking Month!

LOL, I am trying to make up for my posting tardiness with all these posts tonight! ;) This will be my last post (for tonight anyways). As most of you avid scrapbookers know, May is National Scrapbooking Month. My goal for this month is to edit and print hundreds of digital pictures that have been hibernating on my computer...what better month to do this than National Scrapbooking Month? It's so easy to download your pictures, save to a file, and then say "I'll get to printing those later" and then never print them. With baby #2 fast approaching, he's literally kicking me into gear to get baby #1 pictures organized.

I wanted to let all my friends know that Stampin' Up's Scrapbooking Campaign kicks off today in conjunction with National Scrapbooking Month. If you haven’t already, check out the great promotions we have in store for you throughout the entire month of May, including

  • Buy a sneak peek stamp set from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog--Jumble Alphabet (set of 52; double-mounted)--at a 20 percent discount.
  • A limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit for just $75
  • Buy three packs of Designer Series paper (including our Specialty Designer Series paper) or 12" x 12" textured card stock, and get one FREE!

If you have not had an opportunity to try out the Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin' Up! or if you need to stock up on your supply, now is the perfect time to try it or stock up. For those of you who are new to DSP, I promise you will not be disappointed. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment