Friday, May 1, 2009

A few Stampin' Up cards

I spoiled myself recently and placed a big order with Stampin' Up!. Too bad it only put a dent in my wishlist! ;) I have been having fun playing with my new goodies and made these cards last night.

This card is for my dad who recently had surgery. I used the blender pens for the watercolor effect with my stamp pads. That ticket corner punch is now my favorite punch!


Here's a close up of the truck...sorry the picture is a little blurry!
This is a card to welcome the newest addition (a baby girl just born on April 25th) in Dave & Julie's family:Here is a very simple Thank You card using the new scalloped oval punch in the mini occasions catalog:Here is just another version of the card:And last, but not least, here is another Thank You card using the word window punch:

No comments:

Post a Comment