Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay, it's about time I start posting my creations...I will start with a graduation gift from last year,












This is a graduation card I made for my cousin in the spring of 2007. The little chick stamp was heat embossed to give it some "pop."












This is a round tin that I altered. It was also the first time I used Mod Podge (waterbase sealer, glue and finish for all surfaces) and I have to admit, it was a bit messy but it got the job done. I used my cricut to cut out the letters (I believe I used the Jasmine cart on this one).












And here is a view on the back side of the tin. It displays the fight song to Mount Union.












And here is one of the side views. I love quotes!












And last but not least, here's a picture of all the goodies inside. You can really cram a lot of stuff into these tins!

No comments:

Post a Comment