Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stampin' Up Stamp Camp Projects

Well, I think I have a better understanding about all the excited fuss about Stampin' Up. I went to my first Stampin' Up Stamp Camp this past weekend and got to try out the SU product for the first time. I came home with 3 finished projects and a long wish list...lol, I may just have to become a hobby demo to support my new obsession!

Here's the 1st project:
This is a simple greeting card using the It's a Stretch stamp set on the front.
And the inside of the greeting card was made with the Heard from the Heart stamp set.
Here's project #2:
This is a gift card holder we made with the Big Flowers stamp set.

And here it the inside of it. Green and red colors...just in time for the holidays!
And last but not least, here is the third project:

This is a Christmas card we made using the embossing technique. My SIL, Julie, introduced me to embossing years ago and it gives your cards a wonderful dimension and shine! The stamps used on the front and inside of this card are from the Snow Swirled stamp set.

Here a sneak peak to the inside of the card! ;P

Here's the inside of the card. Thank you for looking! I hope these pictures do not show up too small and you can see the detail in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment