Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Cards


Here are two birthday cards I made this past summer. The card on the left was for my brother who turned 40. I used skittles to create the number "40." The card on the right was for my dad who turned 66 and the front is actually a pocket that we put lottery tickets inside...too bad it was not big enough to hold all 66 of them! Both cards also have the "Happy Birthday" cuttlebug embossing folder used on them and then highlighted with metallic ink. I tried to make them look masculine, but I couldn't resist putting some Prima flowers on my dad's card. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm still new to the blogging thing myself. It's does get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie I found your blog from the cricut site. It looks really good. I love your music by the way. Have fun with it.
    Scrapping Melissa

    ReplyDelete