Saturday, September 20, 2008

My very first blog post!

Here it is...my very first blog! I created this blog primarily to have a place to share my "kreations." Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved being creative. Hopefully this blogspot will also be a motivater for me to start creating more and buying less. It never ceases to amaze me how much stuff is out there for scrapbooking, card making, papercrafting, etc....and of course, you can never just buy one color (Prima flowers, Doodlebug glitters, ribbons, and cats eyes' ink pads are just a few things that come to mind) or one size (DCWV paper stacks immediatly come to mind).

Well, I hope this blogspot will be fun and hope you enjoy my "Kerby Kreations!" Please feel free to check back often as this blogspot is a creation in itself!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations onhaving your own blog, it's looking great.
    Greetings to you from the Netherlands.

    Carmen van Dansik

    ReplyDelete