Monday, March 22, 2010

Birdhouse Card

Here is another card I created for our local SU! card swap. This card features items from our current Occasions Mini Catalog that is available through April 30, 2010. As you can guess, I love using punches in my projects, especially now since SU! has introduced a new punch style that offers a larger cutting area and a sleeker body. I also like the fact that SU! has introduced the Two-Step punch which allows you multiple images in a single punch! The Extra Large Two Step Bird punch used in the card below gives you the bird, wing, and branch all in one punch.
By the way, the Tiny Tags stamp set was also used in the above card. I prefer my rubber stamps on the good old fashioned wooden blocks, though SU! now offers the clear mount stamps to be used with their traditional foam and rubber images. It will only be a matter of time before I give the clear stamps a whirl. If you prefer the clear mount version, the Tiny Tags stamp set (item #118592) consists of 17 stamps and sells for $16.95 retail price averaging out to barely a dollar per stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment